[OSM-talk] Happy Anniversary to Osmarender and Map Features

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 11:21:48 GMT 2007

While checking the history dates for another post I spotted that Osmarender
and Map Features are both a year old. What has been achieved in the last
year is truly awesome (a phrase SteveC has used at frequent intervals over
the last 2 years). I can't imagine though where we will be in another year
and what words we will need to describe it!

Well done everyone. All deserve a pat on the back.

Cheers

Andy

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.169)
Database version: 5.06900
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/