[OSM-talk] Questions

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Fri Mar 23 00:46:13 GMT 2007

At 07:43 AM 23/03/2007, Lars Aronsson wrote:

>Is it possible that the ordinary slippy map could have this button
>for logged-in users?  Or is that just a bad idea?

Unless anyone can think of a negative, I'd definitely second this. A good idea.  I'd certainly use it. It also might make an excellent long-term feature for making the process more user friendly to second-generation contributors.  Add your local pub using the slippy map, click the button, have a cup of coffee, refresh et voila it's on the main map.  Much more dynamic than the commercial offerings.

Mike
Manila

PS Off topic, when are we going to get a slippy map start interface that is easily navigatable for folks outside Europe? Pester, pester, pester. :-)