[OSM-talk] Track2osm?

Andreas Volz lists at brachttal.net
Sat Mar 24 21:41:41 GMT 2007

Am Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:28:31 +0000 schrieb Jon Burgess:

> On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 23:23 +0000, Jon Burgess wrote:
> > On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 23:54 +0100, Andreas Volz wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > does someone know Tack2osm? I found many broken ways that are
> > > created by Track2osm. I'm very frustrated to repair these ways.
> > >

> > svn.openstreetmap.org/utils/perl/Geo/OSM/Tracks2OSM.pm
> >

> utils/osmfilter/osmfilter.pl uses this library to upload tracks so it
> is likely this is the program generating this data. If you could
> point out some examples on the map (URL + ID) and what problem it has
> then someone may be able to improve the script.

Hm, how could I see the ID? But here is the download string for JOSM:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=49.09528539168748&lon=10.846573660675778&zoom=9

The street directions are changing often. Also many ways are created
which have only two points and no highway tag. I'll repair this roads
later.

I put a Cc on the german mailing list.

regards
Andreas