[OSM-talk] Slippy map - Mapnik layer UK coastlines

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 14:39:49 BST 2007

Artem,

Can you explain what is possible/required (step-wise), somewhere in
wiki?
I am willing to particpate in the work if it is something I can
encompass.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk