[OSM-talk] Slippy map - Mapnik layer UK coastlines

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Mon Mar 26 15:04:32 BST 2007

Message+1 from me

David
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Chilton
  To: Artem Pavlenko ; David Groom
  Cc: talk at openstreetmap.org
  Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 2:39 PM
  Subject: RE: [OSM-talk] Slippy map - Mapnik layer UK coastlines

  Artem,

  Can you explain what is possible/required (step-wise), somewhere in wiki?
  I am willing to particpate in the work if it is something I can encompass.

  Cheers
  STEVE
  Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
  Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
  School of Health and Social Sciences
  Middlesex University
  phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
  email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk