[OSM-talk] incomplete ways in JOSM

Christof Dallermassl cdaller.hw at gmx.at
Tue Mar 27 12:24:03 BST 2007

Hi!

I have a problem splitting a very long way (to add some tunnel parts).
JOSM keeps telling me that the way is incomplete, and that I should
download it.

But that's what I did: downloaded the complete track from the start to
the end, saved the osm file, quit JOSM, loaded the osm file again.
Still, when I want to split the way, same message from JOSM. I tried to
reorder the segments (helped with the northbound way), saved and loaded
a couple of times, nothing helped!

It is the motorway A9 (southbound only) starting at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=47.65421259528948&lon=14.331601950858145&zoom=12

Any hints? Is there a segment belonging to the way that I cannot see
(and that is completely off the track)??

regards
Christof

Christof Dallermassl
christof at dallermassl.at