[OSM-talk] incomplete ways in JOSM

Jonas Svensson jonass at lysator.liu.se
Tue Mar 27 12:43:20 BST 2007

Maybe it is the same problem I had the other day, that the
downloaded segments is not added to the way. You see that the new
segments does not get the blue colour of a way. If so the solution
should be to download the incomplete way, save the data locally on
your computer and restart JOSM (or at least delete the data layer)
and reload the downloaded data from file.

/Jonas