[OSM-talk] [OSM-legal-talk] Yahoo and OSM

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 11:45:35 BST 2007

I'd argue that a larger amount of energy is spent on excessive arguments, discussions, and bad analogies.

I apologize that Francisco and others expended effort that came to naught. But it was never guaranteed this
method would satisfy Yahoo's conditions. I am speaking with them next week and this issue will be a major
discussion point .. so if there's any particular grey-area mechanism you'd like to query them about, let me
know by adding something to the wiki or email.

-Mikel