[OSM-talk] server update

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Mon May 7 15:16:36 BST 2007

Here's an update on where things are.

The server is now running the latest svn checkout which means the
social mapping stuff is in there. There's a fix for IE7 from john but
I've not tested.

Everything is running as well as can be expected apart from
occasionally one of the threads will take 30-50% of memory and slow
the machine up. This means something like 1Gb of RAM. I suspect
there's an errant query somewhere trying to load all of the nodes, or
something, in to RAM but I haven't had much luck tracking it down.

have fun,