[OSM-talk] only partial loading of ways with JOSM?

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu May 10 05:26:59 BST 2007

I had recently noticed that when I loaded an area into JOSM I was only get
part of the data (in the past I used to get all of it). I then needed to
reload the same area again to get the full picture and be able to start
editing.

This seemed to work ok, however in the last day or I now seem to get messed
up ways on the second load. I have isolated segments where I know their
should be ways.

Is this something I am doing wrong, or is there something broken in JOSM or
the new API? (I have just downloaded the latest version of JOSM again to
confirm that I am not using an older version)

Peter (PeterIto)