[OSM-talk] JOSM "simplify way" option

Jérôme Multrier jerome.multrier at gmail.com
Sun May 20 11:49:55 BST 2007

Hi,
I tried to simplify a way I re-imported from a gpx track with 1 point per
second
I configured simplify-way.max-error to 0.005 to have a way similar to the
one I built by hand : ~7000 points to ~1000 points

I think it would be better to ask for the threshold in meters, and perhaps
ask to modify it each time the function is called with a graphic selector
from 1 to 100 (with a tick to 'do not show it next time')

DjeFr