[OSM-talk] OSM to Illustrator

Matthew Newton matthew-osm at newtoncomputing.co.uk
Tue May 22 16:56:08 BST 2007

Hi,

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 10:15:38AM +0100, Steve Chilton wrote:
> Has anyone experimented (and succeeded!) with importing OSM data to
> mainstream graphics software packages such as Illustrator or CorelDraw?

Haven't tried importing into anything, but have you had a play with my
"osmps" renderer? It reads XML and output EPS files, which you may be
able to import into these programs.

There are a few issues with it, not least that the scaling isn't done
correctly at the moment, but it can produce some nice renderings.

It's somewhere in SVN - things have been moved around in the last few weeks
and I haven't had time to hack on it in that period.

--
Matthew