[OSM-talk] LU overlay idea

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue May 29 12:29:03 BST 2007

In message <A9EB05FF-D771-4B03-9690-35631A2E32DE at mapnik.org>
        Artem Pavlenko <artem at mapnik.org> wrote:

>> Can we only show tube lines on the main map if they are not in a
>> tunnel, or is the data for that not in the database yet?
>
> I'll need to check.

I was wondering how to handle that case myself recently when I was
tidying up (and extending) the Central Line.

For what it's worth, the eastern end of the Central Line is currently
marked as railway=subway all the way out to the end at Epping, a fair
chunk of which is actually above ground.

I guess we could always add tunnel=yes to the underground bits ;-)

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/