[OSM-talk] SOTM07 - Register soon and save the tshirts

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:02:28 BST 2007

Hello,

If you haven't heard yet, the first OSM conference will be taking place in
Manchester on the 14th - 15th July.  The programme is looking really good,
with speakers from OSM and further afield, coming from all around the
world.  Tickets are a bargain - you can register, join OSMF and get a Tshirt
for £40 if you are from the UK and less if you live outside the UK.  Sign up
before May 31st for a super discount.

http://www.stateofthemap.org/

Whilst you are there, why not subscribe to the blog to hear all the latest.
There's also going to be podcasts from the speakers posted to the blog each
week in the run up to the conferece.

Tshirts:

Anyone who was at the 2nd anniversary in London last year might remember the
tshirts I had printed.  If not, check here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nick_bl/244586906/

So at the moment I'm going to go with this design:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Image:Stateofthemap.png

I'm going to order the tshirts after next weekend, so if anyone wants to
suggest a different design, stick it up on the wiki page.  The winner gets a
free tshirt.

Cheers,

--
Nick Black