[OSM-talk] openstreetmap - server, clients with ipv6?

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Oct 4 13:02:17 BST 2007

In message <1IdP7P-1hxKOe0 at fwd27.aul.t-online.de>
        TSchaefer at t-online.de wrote:

> Which Servers could be addressed via ipv6, which tools are able to use
> ipv6? (josm?)

Well we're largely dependent on UCL (and Bytemark to a lesser extent)
being able to allocate us IPv6 addresses for our machines.

Most of our services are running on top of Apache, so there shouldn't
be a problem there. Likewise with exim for email. I'm not sure about
lighttpd which is what runs the main web site - I would have to check
on that.

> Are tests underway?

Not as far as I know.

Tom