[OSM-talk] Student Project Ideas

Patrick Weber p.weber at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Oct 6 16:59:03 BST 2007

Gregory

If you are a UCL student , you might find this page useful :
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/current-students/rights/ipr/  . Basically, it
states that: "As a general principle UCL recognises the student as owner
of any IPR he/she produces while a registered student of UCL. This
principle may be subject to variation in the case of collaborative or
externally sponsored work, or other exceptional circumstances."

So AFAIK there's no problem there, obviously as long as the student is
okay with the OSM license agreement.

Cheers

Patrick