[OSM-talk] TilesGen.pl and lowzoom questions

Ian Haylock haylocki at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 14:01:17 BST 2007

Hi,

I recently uploaded modified oceantiles_12.png, and oceantiles_12.dat files.

These have been put into svn.

Now the tiles that I changed are still rendered incorrectly.

I tried re-rendering the tiles using TilesGen.pl, and uploading them, but when I check the tile details in JOSM, they are still the same as when they were first created. Is this because the tiles are empty ? If so, how do I re-render them ?

Also,  if I want to use lowzoom, do I have to re-render all the level 12 tiles first, or will lowzoom do this itself ?

Cheers, Ian