[OSM-talk] Osmarender 5

Jannis Achstetter krippi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:11:24 BST 2007

Alex S. schrieb:
> 80n wrote:
>
>> On 9/3/07, *Stephen Gower* wrote:
>>       In a couple of places, a foot/cycleway seems to take a different
>>       route from its outline - meaning there is a stripy way as well as
>>       the coloured way (which has no dotted outline).
>>
>> I'm curious about this one.  The core is being smoothed by the bezier
>> pre-processor, but the casing is not.  This only appears to affect
>> casings that have dashed strokes.  Not sure what the cause is yet - need
>> to investigate further.
>>

> Some areas do the same thing:
> http://informationfreeway.org/?lat=47.594651375318286&lon=-122.3311451625019&zoom=17&layers=B000F000

Even some railways seem to do this:
http://informationfreeway.org/?lat=49.996634422316895&lon=9.06872910533393&zoom=16&layers=0B00F000

I quite like the new stuff, looks clearer at certain zoom levels.

Can someone please add a rule so that waterways with tunnel=yes do
render? See here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Tiles%40home/Dev/Appearance#Subterran_waterways

And a thing that is broken ever since I created it:
http://informationfreeway.org/?lat=49.970350265567795&lon=9.100507910859283&zoom=15&layers=0B00F000
This a harbour and I used waterway=dock