[OSM-talk] TIGER upload queue (maps of entire US)

Dave Hansen dave at sr71.net
Tue Sep 4 19:35:12 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 14:29 -0400, Adam Schreiber wrote:
> Is there a procedure that should be used by contributors for merging
> areas that have been mapped with the TIGER data?

My suggestion would just be to upload the TIGER data on top of it, then
manually go back through and merge things.

I use the JOSM validator plugin, and turn on the "crossing roads" check.
That catches 99% of the duplicated roads very quickly and easily.  I'm
working through my own county this way right now.

-- Dave