[OSM-talk] Bizarre Tags Quiz

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Mon Sep 10 11:47:27 BST 2007

OK here's no.1 of a series of possibly one in a new Bizarre Tags quiz, based
on some of the strangest tags in the OSM database.

So the question is:

Where is Gnasher banned from?

Answers should take the form of an OSM map (any variety) marked in some way
with the location, together with a rationale. Originators of the tagging are
(obviously) disqualified; I will buy the winner a pint (or equivalent) at the
next mapping party we're both at, or if sooner, State Of The Map II.

The tag in question was known to be present on August 28th.

Nick