[OSM-talk] New osmarender markings - what does dashed blackmean?

Robert Hart bathterror at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 00:11:58 BST 2007

On 10/09/2007, Brent Easton <b.easton at exemail.com.au> wrote:
> Hi 80n,
>
> Thanks for confirming that.
>
> So the procedure is that if there is something you want to see rendered, you just ignore the whole proposal/vote thing and get access to SVN and go ahead and make any old change you want. I thought that must be the procedure, but it wasn't documented anywhere, I'm glad to see it officially sanctioned now ;)

I think the words "documented" and "officially sanctioned" have no
meaning within the context of OSM. That's a good thing. What has the
whole proposal/vote thing actually achieved? A million and one
proposals with 3 votes from the few people who have time to cruise the
wiki and agree to everything!
--
Robert Hart