[OSM-talk] Lowzoom Tile Numbers

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Thu Sep 20 14:29:45 BST 2007

Thanks Frederik,

That's what I thought.

I am trying to run a level 8-11 lowzoom of an area near me. I have installed latest t at h modes and updated layers.conf to have just Layers=lowzoom. Then I do a

 perl tilesgen.pl xy 235 152 8

This downloads a bunch of .osm files (i made a copy of one viewed it and it is the right area). But then it very quickly processes them all and produces a single blank tile output.

Are Spaetz's instructions on the wiki somewhere? I have deleted the old emails.

Thanks,
Brent.