[OSM-talk] JOSM building bricks

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Sep 29 15:41:12 BST 2007

Hi,

> So long as we don't make it _too_ easy to copy/paste an entire town... (we
> still don't have 'revert' buttons on the map history do we?)

Well you can already quite easily move an entire town 100 metres to
the left (or half of it to the left and half of it to the right if you
really want to wreak havoc). No point in making copying difficult when
moving is so easy!

(Someone suggested by email that maybe JOSM should disallow moving more
than 100 objects (or so) at the same time, to avoid inadvertent
changes by novice users. Probably not the worst idea.)

Bye
Frederik