[OSM-talk] OSM flyer now in LaTeX, easy to translate

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Sun Apr 6 09:26:14 BST 2008

Hi,

As a LaTeX and OSM lover, I had to make this OSM flyer in LaTeX, derived from Andy Robinson's English version of Frederik Ramm's original in German (thank you).

Here it is in Spanish:

http://www.prodevelop.es/descarga/osm/flyer/osm_flyer_spanish.pdf

This is all you need to generate it yourself:

http://www.prodevelop.es/descarga/osm/flyer/osm_flyer_latex.zip

Just unzip and compile "osm_flyer.tex" with pdflatex. You can translate the file "osm_flyer.tex" into your language (find the tag START TRANSLATING HERE) with your favorite text editor, and edit the images you don't like (especially "bground2.jpg"). If you don't know LaTeX, you can send me the text in your language and I will generate the PDF for you.

I have used a special LaTeX package for leaflets, so I guess the dotted lines and the margins are ok.

Cheers!

Lucas