[OSM-talk] Lakes and relations, what did I break?

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:41:56 BST 2008

Hmm, forgot to copy all in my last message...

Yes, I agree that Potlatch does seem to imply that the islands are
clockwise. I hadn't spotted this before, though, since I mostly use
JOSM. JOSM shows the islands as being correctly anticlockwise. So this
is either a Potlatch bug or we're both misinterpreting the intended
behaviour.

And I'm no wiser about why my lakes are broken :(

Dermot