[OSM-talk] OSM on "factory" Macs

Chris Jones rollercow at sucs.org
Mon Apr 21 22:07:17 BST 2008

On 21 Apr 2008, at 21:46, Frederik Ramm wrote:

> My question to the Mac users out there: Will those Macs be suitable
> for demonstrating all important aspects of OSM, i.e.
>
> * Slippy Map (heard rumours that it runs sub-optimal on Safari,
>   always loading tiles for all layers instead of current only?)

The slippy map works fine here...

> * JOSM (especially concerned about usability with 1 button mouse)

I've used JOSM with a single button mouse for quite a while, for
anything you need right click for ctrl+click is the equivalent to
right click.

> * Potlatch

Potlatch is as useable as on any other platform.

There is very little that wont work, just remember ctrl+click = right
click

--
Chris Jones, SUCS Admin
http://sucs.org