[OSM-talk] New mailing list for Argentina

Erik Johansson erjohan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 07:08:47 BST 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Guillermo Sansovic <sansovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> We are a small group of people in Argentina who have been working silently for
> about a year. Up to now we have worked mostly on our own or coordinating our
> work through private messages. Fortunately contributors have grown to the point
> where a mailing list will certainly help.

Nice, would be nice to have more of Argentina on the map.

Getting your  own mailinglist is a good idea if you think you need it,
but there are "consolidation effects" to get more people together on
one mailing list. The Spanish mailing list which is pretty low volume.
 I recently had a discussion with some friends from South America, and
they told me that we are lucky in Europe because we are so much the
same, implying that  S.A is too hetrogeneous for cooperation.

--
/emj