[OSM-talk] OSM Mapper - status update

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu Aug 21 11:59:53 BST 2008

Just a quick note to say that we have been experiencing some issues with the
data feed to our 'OSM Mapper' service
(http://www.itoworld.com/static/osmmapper

) over the past few days.

On Tuesday we ran with the previous days data. Yesterday (Wednesday) and so
far today (Thursday) we are running with Tuesday night's data but due to a
problem with the upstream data feed we appear to be missing all edits made
between Wednesday 13th and Sunday 17th August.

We would like to assure you that we are working on a resolution to this
issue but and that in the mean time the service will remain available but
may not be telling the whole story.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Miller