[OSM-talk] Where have all the contributors gone?

Erik Johansson erjohan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:04:50 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Donald Allwright
<donald_allwright at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Bolivia and Brazil still have a lot of
> water unmapped, so that would be something you could consider. I'm sure
> there are many other parts of the world with similar needs

It's very common in Bolivia at least that river have very different
water levels, is there  a tag for this? Usually you have a large
riverbed and then a very small river running in the middle for most
part of the year, and then sometimes it will flood all the way up to
the riverbanks.

--
/emj