[OSM-talk] Google Maps - OSM comparison

Edward Johnson ed at cloudmade.com
Fri Dec 5 19:53:57 GMT 2008

At CloudMade we have been doing a lot of research and comparison into
the quality and completeness of the map but more focussing on Europe and
the USA. So it is very interesting to see this and see just how far
ahead we seem to be in less developed areas.

I would be very interested in looking through that spreadsheet Alex,
could you send it over to me. Perhaps I will go through the list myself
and do some rankings and we can compare results.

Ed Johnson