[OSM-talk] JOSM style collection?

Till Harbaum / Lists lists at harbaum.org
Sun Dec 7 17:08:45 GMT 2008

Hi,

Am Sonntag 07 Dezember 2008 schrieb Ulf Lamping:
> Seems a little more "generalization" of style files (between potlatch,
> mapnik, josm, osmarender, ...) might save us all a lot of work in the
> long run ...
Yepp, that's exactly why i made osm2go to use josm files (presets.xml and
elemstyle.xml by now), early versions used potlatch config files.

>  From time to time I'm maintaining the default JOSM style and don't know
> of any more such styles.
Now you know :-)

> Will make it much more likely, that stuff you want to see in the default
> JOSM style will get in (hint, hint, ...) ;-)
I've added a link to the osm2go source archives containing those alternate
style files.

Osm2go uses another layer of style files (which in turn include elemstyle.xml)
so global settings for area transparencies, area border settings, icon scaling
settings etc etc can be changed.

Ciao,
  Till