[OSM-talk] addressing

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Mon Dec 8 19:58:58 GMT 2008

Some notes on using Karlsruhe schema...

"nodes on a way but not a relation" schema needs to have
addr:street=foo on the addressing way ?

addr:housename needs to be added, or addr:housenumber needs to be
explicit that it can be a name, or made a more generic term to
encompass both

wiki pages for address, addressing, addresses needs to point to the
schema

needs a simple "how to do addressing in potlatch" video a-la the old
ones I did, as if you ignore relations it is essentially trivial

I'm happy to do all that to the wiki page, but just wondered if I'm
totally off track on any of them?

Best

Steve