[OSM-talk] Updated view of 'A year of edits on OSM' and also Santa's Routes!

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Tue Dec 9 17:34:00 GMT 2008

I have just updated the planet image on Flickr today (with last night's
planet cut).

Nearly all the Santa trails are now gone. There is still one heading north
from Finland and also a dubious polygon in the same area which could do with
investigation! It would be great if someone could take a look at these last
ones.

Regards,

Peter

2008/12/7 D Tucny <d at tucny.com>

> One more... 25825106 (
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/25825106/history) from Columbia,
> through Venezuela, Costa Rica and Nicaragua...
>
> 2008/12/6 D Tucny <d at tucny.com>
>
> Also deleted way 26645814 (
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/26645814/history) that ran east
>> from Australia...
>>
>> 2008/12/5 D Tucny <d at tucny.com>
>>
>> Deleted way 27597540 (
>>> http://api.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/27597540/history) <http://api.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/27597540/history>including
>>> 5 nodes, 303045069, 303045070, 303045071, 303045072, 303045073... User