[OSM-talk] Updated view of 'A year of edits on OSM' and also Santa's Routes!

D Tucny d at tucny.com
Tue Dec 9 18:39:29 GMT 2008

The polygon has boundary tags on it... Way: 28592616

   - *admin_level*: 2
   - *created_by*: Potlatch 0.10f
   - *name*: Gråsonen
   - *boundary*: administrative

I've not had much luck finding the other trail... A combination of it have
not visible end points or nodes and the fact it is so close to the north
pole which makes extracting data somewhat difficult mean I'm going to have
to give up on it...