[OSM-talk] Are there any ways with street number ranges in the OSM database?

Dan Putler dan.putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Tue Dec 9 17:56:53 GMT 2008

Hi Jochen, Christoph, and Maarten,

Thanks for the detailed and complete discussion of the current state of
house number addressing in OSM, it was very useful. Given the related,
and very active, "addressing" thread, it sounds like several issues need
to be ironed out before there is a "final" OSM addressing scheme. From a
practical point of view, it should be possible to do street intersection
geocoding using OSM data as it currently exists, but the use of OSM data
for other forms of geocoding is a work in progress.

Dan

--
Dan Putler
Sauder School of Business