[OSM-talk] Updated view of 'A year of edits on OSM' and also Santa's Routes!

Bernt M. Johnsen berntm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 09:30:04 GMT 2008

Don't know what ZorroIII (That's roman numeral 3) did, but for your information:

"Gråsonen" (The Grey Zone) is an area in the Barents Sea which is
disputed. Norway claims it is in the Norwegian Economic Zone
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusive_Economic_Zone) and Russia
claims it is Russian. The two countries regularly negotiates fishing
quotas this zone and it used to be very unregulated. The lack of
regulation is the cause of the name. Oil/Gas rights is not resolved as
far as I know.

Bernt

2008/12/9 Robert Vollmert <rvollmert-lists at gmx.net>:
> (to the list also)
>
> On Dec 9, 2008, at 22:29, Scott Atwood wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Robert Vollmert <rvollmert-lists at gmx.net
>> > wrote:
>>
>> On Dec 9, 2008, at 21:58, Ed Loach wrote:
>> > I think the way heading north from Finland may actually pass
>> > straight through Finland and start somewhere near Riga. But I can't
>> > find it using Mapnik or Potlatch.
>>
>> http://openstreetmap.org/browse/way/27611977
>>
>> Did you find this with a brute force search?  Or did you have a more
>> elegant method?
>
> The high-res version of the Europe image pointed somewhere west of
> Riga. Then the data layer.
>
> Cheers
> Robert

Bernt Marius Johnsen