[OSM-talk] Updated view of 'A year of edits on OSM' and alsoSanta's Routes!

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Dec 10 10:20:35 GMT 2008

Would it be worth adding a wikipedia link to the way in question. I
have used 'wikipedia=xxx' tagging for features with wikipedia article
before but have now noticed that this tag hasn't made its way into map
features. It would however be good not to loose this valuable
explanation for a strange feature that others might remove or just
puzzle over.

Btw, I have updated the planet image on Flickr this morning and am
pleased to say that it now looks clean (and very beautiful) :)

Regard,

Peter