[OSM-talk] Updated view of 'A year of edits on OSM' and alsoSanta's Routes!

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Dec 10 13:44:55 GMT 2008

We have lots of things on our wish list and agree that having a pan
and zoom buttons up to the top right of the image with a + button to
the top right! It is however a different sort of scheduling problem to
batch processing large views which is what we are working on at the
moment. We would love to do both but are starting with the batch
processing side of things and then we will see where we go from there.

If you want to keep in touch with what we are doing then do subscribe
to our blog which is not every active at the moment but will be the
main communications medium for announcements.
http://itoworld.blogspot.com/

Do also put any ideas and requests on the OSM Mapper page on the wiki.
We do review it when we are making changes and improvements.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_Mapper

Regards,

Peter