[OSM-talk] Are there any ways with street number ranges in the OSM database?

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Wed Dec 10 18:42:50 GMT 2008

If you need a city with exhaustively mapped addresses have a look at
some of the Czech cities, for instance Prague:

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=addresses&lon=14.44067&lat=50.07304&zoom=15&opacity=0.38&overlays=nodes_with_addresses_defined

It looks like they have a node for every address.

Jochen