[OSM-talk] Disappearing roads

William Gresham closed810 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:23:43 GMT 2008

I modified Interstate 287 and New Jersey Route 208 in Mahwah Township, New Jersey, but I noticed that while later additions to the map were noted, part of a nearby road (County Route 694 in Morris County) and the stretches of I-287 I had used parallel road functions on had disappeared. I used the parallel function on Woodbridge Centre Drive in Woodbridge as well as on the stretch of US 1 & 9 from Woodbridge to Newark Liberty International Airport, and they appeared with no issue. This issue lies with the Mapnik rendering. What could be the problem here?