[OSM-talk] Disable Potlatch finally.

Ben Supnik bsupnik at xsquawkbox.net
Tue Dec 16 13:21:40 GMT 2008

Hi Y'all,

> I want to plead for disabling Potlatch.

Everyone else has already spoken well regarding potlatch - I would only
add that the attractiveness of OSM as a data source for my project comes
at least partly from having such a _low_ barrier of entry to improving
the data...if a user sees a mistake in his or her neighborhood, being
able to make the edit 100% online with no software install moves people
from consumers to producers of data as seamlessly as I could hope for.

cheers
Ben