[OSM-talk] Is OSM Mapper ready for 0.6? (was Re: Disable Potlatch finally)

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed Dec 17 10:01:11 GMT 2008

On Wed, December 17, 2008 10:53, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> Strictly "have the option of entering", not "have to enter". Comments are
> optional.

AFAIK, the 0.6 API requires a comment when opening a changeset (I might be
wrong on this, as I haven't looked at the specs for quite some time). But,
of course, users are free to enter an empty comment, or just junk, when
entering the comment. And the software may decide to automatically enter
stuff in the changeset comment.

Cheers,

Un ordenador no es un televisor ni un microondas, es una herramienta
compleja.