[OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Publisher)

Charlie Echo openstreetmap at coutiere.com
Thu Dec 18 09:43:07 GMT 2008

Well, to be honnest, I don't see the point.

We could scroll the activities' list of any Yellow Pages company and get hundreds of activities. All of them would deserve to be in OSM...
But how many are useful? Only the ones related to health, food, sport, culture, education...

As nobody will ever buy a paper directly from the publisher, the indication is of limited intererest. So let's populate the Kiosks tags in OSM instead of Publishers.