[OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Publisher)

D Tucny d at tucny.com
Thu Dec 18 09:52:45 GMT 2008

I can see why someone might want to record company offices/businesses in
OSM...

But...

as I mentioned on the proposal talk page, I'm not convinced that a publisher
is an amenity... publisher could be a value for a business/business_type/etc
key which could then be used to record many other types of business, I'm
sure the people who are responsible for some of the micromapping of shopper
areas would like this as they run out of shopping areas and look to hit the
business parks etc...