[OSM-talk] OSM-WIKI: reducing redundancy, less redundant and standardized data exchange

Christian Kögler ck3d at gmx.de
Mon Dec 22 13:10:18 GMT 2008

I want to note that there is an wonderful project called Semantic
MediaWiki[1]. It can help use to keep the osm-wiki more consitend and
less redundant, while we have only to place data of keys or values on
one place.
With Semantic Mediawiki we would have a standardized API to get
informations out of the osm-wiki, so other tools can use the data (see
also [2]).

What you thinking out upgradeing our osm-wiki?