[OSM-talk] JOSM: Import audio with version newer than 1150

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Fri Dec 26 16:10:35 GMT 2008

Hello,
I suspect some plugins have recently been compiled and published for a JOSM version which exists only in the SVN. In other words, someone should refresh the current 'josm-latest.jar'.

The alternative is getting the source code from the svn and compiling it yourself.

This happened with the wmsplugin.

regards,
Lucas