[OSM-talk] ./

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Sun Dec 28 09:40:46 GMT 2008

Yes, I've installed this on my iPhone 3G running v2.2 OS. Works fine
for me. Was fun for a little while though all I can really do in my
area is collect gold. The only mission near to me involves a ferry
ride. I'll get around to doing that as I need to fix the ferry route
in OSM anyway but once I've done that I'll just be collecting gold or
will have to come up with my own missions. That said though it's
really nice to have a good native OSM viewer. It's not perfect, I'd
like it if it kept using rescaled images until it had loaded in the
new tiles but it's still pretty good.

John