[OSM-talk] Your whishlist for Debian Packages?

Simon Ward simon at bleah.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 13:33:59 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 01:56:46PM +0100, Steven Le Roux wrote:
> yes the problem was around pymedia, which seemed unmaintained...
>
> great you managed using it ! could you share this build ? i didn't
> manage it last time I tried...

Get the Pymedia 1.3.7.3 source, and apply the attached patch.  It
defines HAVE_LRINTF in the setup which stops it from redeclaring
lrintf() which Debian with GCC 4 already has.  Run ‘python setup.py
install’.

If you give me a moment I’ll have a checkinstall based .deb (the
setup.py script doesn’t provide bdist_deb).

Simon
simple system that works.—John Gall