[OSM-talk] Your whishlist for Debian Packages?

Simon Ward simon at bleah.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 14:04:07 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 01:33:59PM +0000, Simon Ward wrote:
> Get the Pymedia 1.3.7.3 source, and apply the attached patch.  It
> defines HAVE_LRINTF in the setup which stops it from redeclaring
> lrintf() which Debian with GCC 4 already has.  Run ‘python setup.py
> install’.

I forgot to mention that I just ignored the fact that MP3LAME wasn’t
found (one reason for not being satisfied with the build—I’d like to get
it working with toolame or twolame).

> If you give me a moment I’ll have a checkinstall based .deb (the
> setup.py script doesn’t provide bdist_deb).

http://bleah.co.uk/~simon/stuff/python2.5-pymedia_1.3.7.3-1~sew1_i386.deb

If anyone can help me create a proper package out of it, the help would
be very welcome.

Simon
simple system that works.—John Gall