[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] Trouble in Rangoon

Andrew Harris andrew at woowoowoo.com
Thu Feb 28 22:16:31 GMT 2008

Jason,
thanks for your efforts. All this is making me doubt my memory. I am
_reasonably_ sure I saw better detail in central Rangoon, but I can't
remember when it was. On the other hand, I'm even more sure it was
after the date of your extract.

I sincerely hope I'm not leading people on a wild goose chase here.

On 29/02/2008, at 11:23 AM, Jason Reid wrote:

> The January 02, 2008 extract from planet, for a bbox of top=17
> right=96.5 bottom=16.5 left=95.5 (the area around the link specified
> in the original email) is now posted at http://www.openstreetmap.ca/rangoon/
>
> The January 23rd extract is just about done and will show up in that
> directory probably in the next hour or so. From what I can see
> though the state that the map is in currently is the same now as it
> was on Jan 2, so I may also run an extract from further back.

Andrew Harris
37.7638°S 144.9411°E